- H.E. Giorgi Janjgava (Ambassador of Georgia to Turkey)
- H.E. Fatma Ceren Yazgan (Ambassador of Turkey to Georgia)
- Amb. (R) Alev Kılıç (Center for Eurasian Studies-AVİM Director)
- Victor Kipiani (Geocase Chair)
- Victor Kipiani (Geocase Chair)
- Dr. Emil Avdaliani (Geocase Director of Middle East Studies)
- Dr. Yelda Karadağ (International Republican Institute Program Manager)
- Tutku Dilaver (Center for Eurasian Studies-AVİM Analyst)
- Dr. Turgut Kerem Tuncel (Center for Eurasian Studies-AVİM Senior Analyst)
The 2020 Karabakh War brought many changes to the South Caucasus and resulted in the emergence of a new geopolitical context. This developing context brings about new opportunities and challenges for regional actors. The same is also true for the prospect of regional stability, peace, and cooperation.
At the webinar jointly organized by Tbilisi-based Geocase and Ankara-based Center for Eurasian Studies -AVİM, the new developments in the South Caucasus will be discussed from the perspectives of Georgia and Turkey, the two regional countries that have created acclaimed bilateral relations in the last thirty years.
Following the opening remarks of the Georgian and Turkish ambassadors in Ankara and Tbilisi and the directors of Geocase and AVİM, Georgian and Turkish analysts will discuss their assessments on;
- the recent developments and context in the South Caucasus;
- Georgian and Turkish perspectives as to the possibilities and challenges in the region;
- the future of the region, and likely strategies and actions of Tbilisi and Ankara.
We will be looking forward to your participation in the webinar to be held on 25 January 2022, Tuesday at 17:00-18:30 (UTC/GMT +4 hours Tbilisi time) & 16:00-17:30 (UTC/GMT +3 hours Ankara time) on the Zoom platform.
Kindly note that pre-registration is mandatory and participation in the event is limited to the first 100 registrants.
After the discussion between the speakers, the audience will have the opportunity to participate in the Q&A session.
The webinar will be in English. There will be no translation service.
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Date: 25 January 2022
Time: 17:00-18:30 (UTC/GMT +4 hours Tbilisi time) & 16:00-17:30 (UTC/GMT +3 hours Ankara time
Telephone: +90 312 438 50 23-24 / +995 32 2555755
* Please note that the webinar will be recorded. Geocase and AVİM hold the right to broadcast the recording of the webinar in their websites and social media afterwards.
Türk-Ermeni İlişkileri Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2021
A Letter From Japan - Strategically Mum: The Silence of the Armenians
Japonya'dan Bir Mektup - Stratejik Suskunluk: Ermenilerin Sessizliği
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2020
Anastas Mikoyan: Confessions of an Armenian Bolshevik
Sovyet Sonrası Ukrayna’da Devlet, Toplum ve Siyaset - Değişen Dinamikler, Dönüşen Kimlikler
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2019
Türk-Ermeni Uyuşmazlığı Üzerine Ömer Engin Lütem Konferansları 2018
Ermeni Sorunuyla İlgili İngiliz Belgeleri (1912-1923) - British Documents on Armenian Question (1912-1923)
Turkish-Russian Academics: A Historical Study on the Caucasus
Gürcistan'daki Müslüman Topluluklar: Azınlık Hakları, Kimlik, Siyaset
Armenian Diaspora: Diaspora, State and the Imagination of the Republic of Armenia
Ermeni Sorunu Temel Bilgi ve Belgeler (2. Baskı)
BALKANLAR'DA SOYKIRIM KAVRAMININ HUKUKİ TANIMININ VE İÇERİĞİNİN DEĞİŞTİRİLMESİ İÇİN YAPILAN YERSİZ VE YOZLAŞTIRICI GİRİŞİMLER
AVİM 2021 YILLIK RAPOR | ANNUAL REPORT
DEGENERATING DISCURSIVE ATTEMPTS IN THE BALKANS TO ALTER THE LEGAL DEFINITION AND CONTENT OF THE CONCEPT OF GENOCIDE
THE SEARCH FOR REGIONAL STABILITY AND COOPERATION IN THE SOUTH CAUCASUS IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE 2020 KARABAKH WAR: VIEWS FROM GEORGIA AND TURKEY